||Amazing Women in History|
- created by KeriLynn Engel, freelance writer.
||Bookends of Fowey|
- the Finest Antiqarian Bookshop in the South West. 20,000 + titles always in stock ~ Rare, out-of-print and second hand.
- with over one hundred years' experience, Curtis Brown is one of Europe's oldest and largest independent literary and talent agencies. We represent many of the world's most popular and successful authors, screenwriters, directors, actors, playwrights and celebrities.
||The Manderley Book Club|
- Manderley Book Club is based in Melbourne, Australia and is a one stop on-linestore for purchasing rare and collectable books and prints.
||The Walmsley Society|
- Promoting the writings of Leo Walmsley and the paintings of Ulric Walmsley.
- Virago Press publish almost the entire du Maurier backlist, and is the outstanding international publisher of women's literature and the largest women's imprint in the world. Indulge your love of books, browse and buy from the complete Virago list.
||Fowey Tourist Information Centre|
- local information and events, accommodation listings and booking service, tickets services
including Eden ticket ordering and information and enquiry service for local excursions.
||The Daphne du Maurier Literary Centre|
- set in the heart of Fowey, reflects the strong literary heritage of the town and surrounding area. Discover how Fowey and the area around the town has been home to some of these authors and provided
inspiration for their work. With features on Daphne du Maurier, Kenneth Grahame, Leo Walmsley and Sir Arthur Quiller
Couch, you can see how Fowey influenced their writings and the effect they had on the town.
Our Gift Shop contains a wide range of books and quality gifts with something to suit all ages and tastes.
||Tim Heald's Website|
- Meeting wonderful people doing wonderful things.
||Helen Doe - Maritime History Research|
- Here you will find some examples of information found during research for various projects. It mainly covers the days of sail in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in England with an emphasis on the South West.
- for anyone who has ever dreamt of returning to Manderley again.
||Winston Graham and Poldark Literary Society|
- Winston Graham was the author of more than forty novels including The Walking Stick, Angell, Pearl and Little God, Stephanie and Tremor. His books have been widely translated and his famous 'Poldark' series has been developed into two television series shown in twenty two countries worldwide. Winston Graham was a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and in 1983 was awarded the O.B.E.
- offer the largest selections of books, maps & guides on Cornwall & the south-west to be found anywhere on the internet, and pride themselves on their excellent customer service.
- Truran is a Cornish-based publisher specialising in books on Cornwall, Devon and the West Country.
- a selection of some of the best surfing books and DVDs available in Europe, and at extremely competitive prices.
||Lymelight Books & Prints|
- a well established rare, antiquarian and second hand book, print and map shop, Lyme Regis, Dorset.
- Used and Out of Print Search